Eleven Legal Pty Ltd can assist you with all stages of NSW property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block or strata title.
Unless there is something particularly complex about the conveyance, we offer fixed fee conveyancing at $2000+GST plus disbursements, which are the costs of searches and reports you may need to obtain.
If you live on the Northern Beaches or North Shore, we can even arrange to come to see you at home if more convenient – this is part of our Conveyancing Lawyers Northern Beaches service.
The legal work involved in buying or selling real estate includes:
- Advice from a solicitor in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, crown or leasehold
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation. Conveyancing Lawyers Northern Beaches